Skills and know-how
COPELECTRONIC offers a broad range of services centering on its different technological specialties:
- Electric cabinets and panels: all kinds of industrial electric assembly for mounting on machines, vehicles, etc. E.g. command-control cabinets, switch plates, dashboards.
- Electronic boards: made using conventional or surface-mounted components (SMC)
- Electric bundles: any connection or interconnection component
- Electronic peripheral cables: all types of cables assembled on request
- Electrical control cabinets: integrating electrical components and programmable controllers
COPELECTRONIC handles the following subcontracting tasks:
- Project management and support by its technical project managers: from prototyping all the way through to industrialization
- Procurement of the various components that make up the product: follow-up of purchases (electrical, electronic, mechanical, etc.), supplier qualification, full traceability compliant with the EN9100 (Aeronautical) standard
- Final testing and acceptance tailored to the client’s requirements.
Our workshops are outfitted with the specialized machines – and experienced technicians – that enable us to carry out all the operations involved in the process ourselves.
COPELECTRONIC is attentive to its clients’ needs and used to skillfully transposing them into reliable and competitive industrial solutions.
Between its certifications (ISO 9001 V2008 and EN 9100 for aeronautical services) and its production capacity – comprising both human capital (a workforce of over 70) and available workshop space – COPELECTRONIC has all the capabilities to meet its clients’ exacting requirements.